RARE BEACHSIDE OPPORTUNITY – LOCATION LOCATION!!
If you are local resident within Caves Beach you will understand how rare an opportunity this offering For Sale 6 Collins Close, Caves Beach is. Tucked away in one of Cave's Beach most sought after and tightly held locations just a stones throw from the beach and everything you need.
If you are looking for an idyllic sea change and a peaceful location away from the fast paced city then this hidden gem must be on your list.
Built to last this brick and tile 3 bedroom property is situated on a good sized 854m2 allotment and has plenty of room for pets, kids trampolines, kicking around a footy or even a pool should your heart desire.
The growth for Caves Beach in 2020 already has risen 10%, so this is your opportunity to beat the Covid bounce back and invest in an exclusive area with high growth and then sit back and watch the capital gains in years to come.
Be the Picasso of your property as this home offers and abundance of opportunity and options for the astute buyer. Move in now with nothing to do except add your homely touches overtime or invest in the future and continue with the excellent tenants.
Below are just some of the features that this home has to offer.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOM
- 3 Good sized bedrooms all with well maintained carpet and built in wardrobes
- Master bedroom is big enough to fit a king bed and has a small split system a/c to keep you cool during the hotter months
- The bathroom offers practicality with a shower and bath if you have little children or want to enjoy a relaxing soak after a stressful week.
KITCHEN & DINING
The kitchen is currently very practical and functional with plenty of bench and cupboard space, an all in one electric cooktop and oven or add your own creative touch and renovations in the future.
LIVING AREA & LOUNGE
- The living room has plenty of space and has more then enough room for a dining table and seperate lounge area for the kids to watch their shows whilst preparing them a meal or entertaining guests.
- The lounge room has an abundance of opportunity as the current tenants who are on a month to month agreement (to allow for vacant possession if desired) have transformed part of this area into a comfortable 4th bedroom without sacrificing any major space in the lounge-room area
- You have a good sized double lock up garage which has drive through access onto the fully paved patio area so if you have
any boats, Jet Ski's, Trailers and more, there is plenty of storage room off of the street.
- 2 Additional Covered Patio Area's
- Good sized flat 854m2 backyard with room for a pool, kids activities and pets.
- Excellent tenants currently on month to month lease but would like to sign a 2-3 year lease!
- Current rent is $560 per week
- Rates $2,800 approx. per annum
- The almost beachfront location is what makes this property such a rare and exceptional opportunity.
- The Esplanade Reserve Oval - 100m (Dog friendly or playing cricket or any type of sport)
- Caves Beach Resort - 450m (Restaurant, bar, gaming, hotel, all overlooking the beach)
- Caves Beach Shops - 450m (Butcher, Hair Salon, Seafood takeaway, Cafe, Caves Beach Gelato, Spar Express General Store)
- Caves Beach Public School - 1.4km
- Caves Beach Early Learning - 1.5km
- Swansea High School 1.6km
- Spoon Rocks Look Out - 2.1km
- Coles Supermarket - 2.5km
- Woolworths Supermarket - 2.9km
- McDonalds - 2.4km
- Swansea Channel- 3km (Great for fishing, jet ski, sailing)
- Bunkers Walking Trail - 7.3km (Through to Catherine Hill Bay Beach)
- Easy access to the motorway which will have you in Newcastle or Sydney in no time
We have already had high levels of enquiry just from the signboard which suggests this property (being offered for sale only the second time in forty years) will not be available for long before this rare beachside opportunity sales off into the sunset...
Call Ryder Property on 0403 688 469.