Carseldine - Family Entertainer
1 Vermouth Place, located in the much sought-after Wineries Estate of Carseldine, this lovingly kept home is situated on a corner site in a quiet street.
This entertainers delight has space for the whole family. The large family home will tick a lot of boxes for the astute home buyer.
- Private landscaped 713sqm block with side access for caravan, boat or trailer.
- Multiple living areas to accommodate the whole family.
- Large 6m X 10m covered outdoor entertaining area and fully fenced spa and BBQ area.
- 3.6kw solar power panels, solar hot water and water tank.
- Shed for the garden equipment.
- Car accommodation with work bench.
This home offers:-
Open Plan Living
- Tiled lounge and dining areas opens to the east facing covered patio area.
- The large open kitchen is perfectly positioned to cater to all areas of the home while looking out over the private entertaining area. With stone bench tops, under bench oven and cook top, dual dishwasher, generous sized pantry including plenty of over head and under bench storage.
3 King Size Bedrooms Plus Study
- Bedroom one light-filled master bedroom featuring carpeted flooring, ensuite bathroom, walk-in-wardrobe and ceiling fan.
- Bedroom two featuring carpeted flooring, built-in-wardrobe and ceiling fan.
- Bedroom three featuring carpeted flooring, built-in-wardrobe and ceiling fan.
- Separate study downstairs.
2 Bathrooms 3 Toilets
- Family sized fully tiled main bathroom is located upstairs, corner spa with shower, single vanity and separate toilet.
- Ensuite bathroom to the main bedroom is fully tiled with separate shower, toilet and his and hers vanities.
- Third toilet down.
Living / Entertaining
The home features a variety of living, dining and entertaining areas to meet all the family's needs.
- The everyday lounge and dining areas share a large space opening through glass stacker doors to the patio area, split system air-conditioning and plenty of light filled windows.
- Media room is well positioned and features tiled flooring and access to the side yard and internal stairs to the laundry, study and garaging.
- The large covered outdoor entertaining area is located next to the fully fenced spa and built-in BBQ area. This is truly the perfect place for people who love spending time outdoors with friends and family in the privacy of their own home.
- Landscaped yard and gardens.
- Garden lighting and timber feature stairs.
- Water features gives the home that relaxing ambiance.
- Large garden shed, with plenty of room for the mower and other garden equipment. Plus extra room for storage.
- Larger than normal double lock-up garage features remote garage doors, storage areas and internal access.
- New laundry with plenty of stone bench tops and storage.
- Highspeed NBN internet connection.
- Solar hot water.
- 3.6kw solar power panels.
- 5,000L water tank.
This extensive family home encapsulates everything that Carseldine has to offer with a list of nearby amenities.
Surrounded by Bald Hills and Bracken Ridge to the north, Aspley to the south, Fitzgibbon to the east and Bridgeman Downs to the west. Carseldine is a mainly a family residential suburb on the northside of Brisbane.
- 480m to Bus Stop, Graham Road.
- 550m to Club Coops tennis and gym.
- 560km to Carseldine Central Shopping Mall.
- 980m to Aspley Hornets AFL Football Club.
- 1.6km to Aspley Hypermarket shopping.
- 1.9km to Bunnings hardware Carseldine
- 1.9km to Aspley state primary school.
- 1.9km to Aspley state high school.
- 2.2km to Train Station, Carseldine.
- 3.2km to St Dympna's catholic primary school.
- 4.2km to Westfield shopping town Chermside.
- 4.6km to The Prince Charles Hospital and St Vincent's Private Hospital Northside.
- 11.8km to Brisbane Domestic Airport.
- 13.7km to Brisbane CBD.
- Council rates: $361.50pq approx.
Quality family homes like this don't become available often, so call Nick at Harcourts Chermside today to arrange a private inspection or make sure you pencil in this weekend's open homes.