Country Character with Old Fashioned Charm
There is lots of plus plus plus features with this one! Firstly, its close proximity to Yamanto, Amberley Air Base and 15 minutes to the Ipswich town centre. Brisbane City and the Airport are 45 minutes, the Gold Coast 75 minutes, Willowbank Raceway is about 6 minutes too with easy access to the Cunningham Highway. (These estimated times are depending on traffic conditions)
The home is full of the character and homeliness of yesteryear with a new addition of a large entertaining deck to enjoy our long summers and entertain with family and friends. It is surrounded by native garden's to create the tranquil ambience for the ultimate relaxation.
With water security another big plus it features two dams and a bore for your horses, cattle or whatever else your rural interest may be. There is a powered storage shed, carport, garden shed and a chicken pen to add to the package.
• 3 Bedrooms with an Office/Sleepout
• Updated Kitchen and Bathroom
• Inviting Front Entry Porch
• Huge Entertaining Deck overlooking the Gardens (Fully Council Approved)
• Air-Conditioned Separate Living Room
• 4.2 Kw Solar System (Installed November 2020)
• Insulation in the Roof and the Western side of the home
• Water Security with 2 x Dams and a Bore
• Water Troughs Fed from the Bore
• Fully Fenced
• 1 x 9 x 6 Shed with Concrete Floor and Power
• 1 x 3 x Bay Carport with Power
• 2 x Greenhouses
• Steel Yards with a Loading Ramp
Please phone, text or email to book a private inspection and just remember we do work after hours for your convenience!